jueves, 30 de abril de 2009

Three years ago my hobbie was the photography. I had a beautiful camera, and I use it to take photos to different activities or events. But my father move to “Viña del Mar”, and he took the camera.
I like the photos that I took, but I can not speak about them, because they are a lot. So I have to choose one, and that is very hard.

I remember one photo, it my mother took it when I was a baby. We are close to the beach, in a big rock of Perú avenue in Viña del mar.
It shows my brother and I just smiling, and that is why I love it, because it shows my tender side (the side that nobody know).

1 comentario:

  1. Three years ago my hobbie S was (the) photography. I had a beautiful camera, and I use T it to take photos to WW different activities or events. But my father move T to (“)Viña del Mar(”), and he took the camera.
    I like the photos that I took, but I cannot speak about them, because they are a lot WE. So I have to choose one, and that is very hard.

    I remember one photo, SS it my mother took it WO when I was a baby. We are close to the beach, in WW a big rock of Perú Avenue in Viña del mar.
    It shows my brother and I just smiling, and that is why I love it, because it shows my tender side (the side that nobody know T).

    ResponderEliminar