martes, 28 de abril de 2009

Activity 3

a) Which of the suggestions mentioned here are you actually following, or thinking of following soon?

I usually don’t drink alcohol, so I think that in the future is going to be easier leave it. But I smoke a lot, and I’m not considering cut with the habit.

b) With your teacher, talk about the meaning of these phrases from the article:

Your puppy fat has gone and you have your own place
You are a mature person, you aren’t a puppy, you grow.
Give your liver a breather
I think that the meaning of this is that we should stop drinking alcohol.Quaff beer with your mates
Drink a beer with some friendsStock up on plump, fresh fruit
We have to eat more fruit and vegetables.Do regular hamstring stretches
Do stretches after runningMany blokes regard their 20s as their cowboys-don’t-cry decade
They live their 20s with a lot of activities, sport, study or parties, so they spend a lot of energy on those years.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario