martes, 14 de abril de 2009


My favorite piece of technology is my Ipod. I don’t like spending money on those kinds of objects, because they are not necessary. So as you can imagine, I didn’t buy the ipod; I won it.
The last year I was student of Sacred Heart school, and there I like to participate in a lot of activities. One of them was Debate. We have very good teams, so we participated in debating championships, organized by different universities. In one opportunity we competed for a national title, and we won! The prize was an ipod, so that is how I got it.

I use it occasionally, in my free time, or when I take the bus, but right now I’m not taking busses, because I live very close to the university. I like that it’s for personal use, and I Love that I can save my favorite music on it. Also when I’m bored, I use it to play solitary.

My life without the ipod would be the same. I wouldn’t die if I didn’t have it.

2 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por un administrador del blog.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I know your Ipod, is very pretty. They have a lot of Jorge Drexler music. I love him too.

    ResponderEliminar